Join us for our awesome beer tasting event! Meet an animal ambassador and enjoy hors d'oeuvres while exploring unique, specially selected craft beers!
Wednesdays, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
July 15 - Cliffside Park
July 29 - Racine Zoo
August 12 - Racine Zoo
August 26 - Racine Zoo
July 15 - The Explorium Brewpub
- CocoMac – Imperial Milk Stout with Coconut & Macadamia
- Damn! That’s Good – DIPA
- Crocus – Polish Lager
- Lost in the Sauce – NEIPA
- I’ll Trade Ya: PB&J – Flanders Red with Raspberry & Peanuts
- Cream City Crusher – Session Ale
July 29 - PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co.
- Bits & Pieces Mosaic IPA
- K-Town Brown Ale
- Gosé Cuervo - Margarita Gose
- Strawberry Rhubarb Weisse City - Berliner Weisse
- Coaster Brake - Light Belgian Ale
- 6th beer to be announced soon!
- Unlimited sampling of beer
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Animal Ambassador encounter
- An exclusive Racine Zoo beer glass souvenir
LOCATION for July 15:
Cliffside Park, Picnic Area 1
7320 Michna Rd
Racine, WI 53402
*Must be 21 or older to attend.
Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door. Event takes place rain or shine.
Masks and social distancing strongly encouraged while socializing. Masks may be taken off while eating/drinking, but encouraged to be replaced after. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety. Bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.