Saturday, January 23, 2021 | 1PM - 3PM | Racine Zoo
Cozy up by the fire and enjoy the stunning view of Lake Michigan while sampling a unique selection of craft beers! Hot cocoa and Irish cream will also be available!
- Unlimited beer sampling
- Soup and hors d'oeuvres
- An exclusive Racine Zoo beer glass souvenir
- Hot cocoa and Irish cream available for purchase
Event will take place outside in the Safari Base Camp Pavilion, so dress for the weather! We will have fire pits and space heaters to keep you warm, too!
- I’ll Trade ya - PB&J – Fruited Sour w/ peanut
- Cream City Crusher – Golden Ale
- Turtle Cheesecake – Kettle Sour
- Red Velvet Cake – Ruby Stout
- Hola Racine - Mexican Style Ale w/ Agave
- Dragon Boat Warrior - Amber Ale
- Hula Chaser - Coconut Porter
- Enchanted Forest - IPA
- $30 per person drinking (Ages 21+)
- $25 per person non-drinking (Ages 3+)
- Children 2 years & younger: Free
Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door.
**For guests 20 years and younger please indicate age in notes section of order.**
Masks and social distancing required while socializing. Masks may be taken off while eating/drinking, but must be replaced after. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety. Bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.