***THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!***
Saturday, March 20, 2021 | 12PM - 2PM
Cozy up by the fire and enjoy the stunning view of Lake Michigan while sampling a unique selection of craft beers and delicious chili! Hot cocoa and Irish cream will also be available!
- Unlimited beer sampling from 3 local breweries
- Chili tasting
- An exclusive Racine Zoo beer glass souvenir
- Hot cocoa and Irish cream available for purchase
Event will take place outside in the Safari Base Camp Pavilion, so dress for the weather! We will have fire pits and space heaters to keep you warm, too!
Featured Beer Vendors:
- Riverwest Stein
- Hazy Rabbit
- Beach Ball - Pineapple Milkshake IPA
- Unwritten Rules - Pistachio Pudding Pastry Stout
- Bermuda Triangle - Maple Porter
- Beads & Pieces: Double Dry Hopped IPA with Mosaic and Mandarina Bavaria hops
- Getaway Wit: Belgian witbier with coriander, orange peel and notes of clove
- Blackboard Stout: Imperial Stout
- Never A Dill Moment: Dill Pickle Sour Ale
Featured Chilis from Joey's Yardarm
- Hearty Chili
- Spicy Vegetarian
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- $30 per person drinking (Ages 21+)
- $25 per person non-drinking (Ages 3+)
- Children 2 years & younger: Free
Ticket sales close at 12PM on Friday, March 19 or when sold out.
Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door.
**For guests 20 years and younger please indicate age in notes section of order.**
Masks and social distancing required while socializing. Masks may be taken off while eating/drinking, but must be replaced after. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety. Bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.