Join us for our awesome wine tasting event! Relax, sip, swirl, and savor with other wine enthusiasts. Meet an animal ambassador and enjoy appetizers while exploring unique wines from around the world!
Wednesdays, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
July 22 - Roma Lodge
August 5 - Racine Zoo
August 19 - Racine Zoo
- Unlimited sampling of wine
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Animal Ambassador encounter
- An exclusive Racine Zoo stemless wine glass souvenir
WINE SELECTION - July 22
Wines of Australia
- Angove Nine Vines Moscato (South Eastern Australia)
- Groom Sauvignon Blanc (Adelaide Hills)
- Insurrection Red Blend (South Eastern Australia)
- Jacob’s Creek Reserve Shiraz (Barossa Valley)
- McGuigan ‘The Plan’ Cabernet (South Eastern Australia)
LOCATION for July 22:
7130 Spring Street
Racine, WI 53406
*Must be 21 or older to attend.
Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door. Event takes place rain or shine.
Masks and social distancing strongly encouraged while socializing. Masks may be taken off while eating/drinking, but encouraged to be replaced after. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety. Bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.