Wednesday, September 30, 2020 | 6PM – 8PM | Racine Zoo
Relax, sip, swirl, and savor with other wine enthusiasts at our wine tasting event at the Racine Zoo. Meet an animal ambassador and enjoy hors d'oeuvres while exploring unique wines from around the world!
- Unlimited sampling of wine
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Animal Ambassador encounter
- An exclusive Racine Zoo stemless wine glass souvenir
SEPT. 30 WINE SELECTION:
World of Wine Critter/Animal Labels
- St. Christopher Zeller Schwarze Katz Riesling (Germany) Cat
- 14 Hands Hot to Trot White Blend (Washington) Horse
- Hello World Cabernet Franc (Spain) Baby Chick
- Q.S.S. Red Blend (Portugal) Bobcat
- Toad Hollow Merlot (California) Toad
*Must be 21 or older to attend.
Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door. Event takes place rain or shine.
Masks and social distancing required while socializing. Masks may be taken off while eating/drinking, but must be replaced after. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety. Bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.