Saturday, April 24, 2021 | 12PM - 2PM
Celebrate spring by enjoying the stunning view of Lake Michigan while sampling a unique selection of specially selected craft beers at our festive beer garden!
- Unlimited sampling of a variety of craft beers from local breweries
- Hors d'oeuvres
- An exclusive Racine zoo beer glass souvenir
Event will take place outside in the Safari Base Camp Pavilion, so dress for the weather!
Menu by Joey's Yardarm:
- Pulled pork sliders with coleslaw
- Peri Peri Chicken skewers
- Apple Cobbler
Featured Beer Vendors:
- Hola Racine
- Hula Chaser Coconut Porter
- Molly Malone Irish Red
- Enchanted Forest IPA
- Woo Brew Belgian Wit - Easy going with a smooth finish and subtle notes of fruit and spice
- Hyperspace Double IPA - Crowdsource winner, Galaxy, Wakatu, Citra, Pacifica, Amarillo, and Centennial hops
- MC Amber - Amber Ale Classic Wisconsin Amber, malty with a refreshing hop balance
- Low pHunk - Sour golden Ale - our flagship sour ale, GABF gold medal 2019, Tart fruit flavors, followed by a smooth malt character
- Great Lakes Edmond Fitzgerald Porter
- Great Lakes Hazecraft IPA
- Great Lakes Triple Dog Dare
- $30 per person drinking (Ages 21+)
- $25 per person non-drinking (Ages 3+)
- Children 2 years & younger: Free
Ticket sales close at 12PM on Friday, April 23 or when sold out.
Pre-registration required! Tickets not available at the door.
**For guests 20 years and younger please indicate age in notes section of order.**
Masks and social distancing required while socializing. Masks may be taken off while eating/drinking, but must be replaced after. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety. Bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
There are no physical tickets for this event. Your name will be put on a list at the entrance of the event. Please bring your ID.
Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
Proceeds benefit the animals and programs of the Racine Zoo.