Based on our popular Animal Crackers Concert Series, Animal Crackers Jr. Concert Series will deliver all the same fun, now for kids! Bring the little ones for two nights of singing, dancing, and musical delight. Enjoy the beautiful lake view, get a bite to eat from numerous dining options on site, and explore other kid-friendly activities. With an inviting family atmosphere, these exciting concerts are the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors this summer.
Tickets (online only)
$15 per person (Ages 3 years and older)
FREE (Ages 2 years and younger)
*Note: Ages 2 years and younger still require a ticket for entry regardless of free admission.
Click on an artist below to learn more or buy tickets!
Doors open: 6PM
Shows begin: 7PM
Show will last one hour.
- Children 15 and younger need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Online ticket sales will conclude at 12PM the day of the concert.
- Purchasing tickets for Animal Crackers Jr. does not permit entry to Racine Zoo during the day. Event takes place after hours, so additional Zoo admission not required. You only need your ticket for admission.
- Concerts held rain or shine.
- There is lawn seating, so bring a blanket or lawn chair.
- Tickets not available at the door.
- Only purchase tickets through the Racine Zoo website or in person at the Zoo. All other places tickets may be sold are a scam.
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
As of today, masks and social distancing will be required while socializing, but this will be updated as we go. Masks may be taken off while eating/drinking, but must be replaced after. Sanitation stations will be located nearby for your safety. To keep everyone safe, all visitors must wear a mask to enter the Zoo (except children 4 years and younger). You can bring your own mask or purchase one at the Gift Shop for $1.
Businesses/Organizations Welcome! Sign up for a Business Booth for a great promotional opportunity at any of the concerts!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email Beth Heidorn at email@example.com or call 262.636.9291 for more information.
General Information & More
• Be sure to bring everything you need to the concert. Once on campus, you are unable to leave and return without purchasing another ticket. Picnic dinners are allowed, bag chairs, blankets, and small folding tables. No open fires or grills are allowed on concert day. Food and beverages may be purchased at the event in the Crackers Café. A portion of all purchases is donated to the Zoo.
• The municipal ordinance states that persons are not allowed to carry in any alcoholic beverages. All bags or coolers brought into the Zoo WILL BE SEARCHED and alcoholic beverages will be held until the end of the concert. Beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are available for purchase on concert grounds. Proof of age for alcoholic beverage purchases is required. Proceeds from the sale of beverages at concerts help support the Racine Zoo.
• Persons are encouraged to clean up their area when leaving. Litter barrels and recycling bins are located throughout the grounds.
• Children 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times and kept under supervision. Children two and younger are admitted free of charge.
• Courtesy of the performances is required. We ask that you talk quietly if you must talk at all. Volunteers are instructed to escort any disruptive concert-goer off the grounds. We want everyone to enjoy the concerts and ask for your help and consideration toward others and the performers.
• Gates open at 6PM. Concerts begin at 7PM. and end at approximately 8PM. The Zoo grounds close 30 minutes after the concert.
• Beverages and food are available for purchase by ticket only. Tickets are available for sale at the Crackers Café in increments of $1.
• No reserved seating is available. We ask concert-goers to be considerate of others when placing chairs and blankets.
• No photography or videotaping is permitted at concerts.
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are permitted, but raincoats are encouraged as an alternative to umbrellas for concert-goer courtesy.
**Note** Assisted transportation will not be available. However, there are electric scooters for rent while supplies last (for $25). Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.