All the fun of our Animal Crackers Concert Series now for kids! Bring the little ones for two nights of singing, dancing, and musical fun! To top it off, you can enjoy the beautiful lake view and delicious food from numerous dining options on site!
- Bounce Houses
- Face Painters
- Meet live Princesses and Superheroes!
There is lawn seating, so bring a blanket or lawn chair!
Click on a date below to buy individual or season tickets and learn more about the artists!
$10 per person
Ages 2 years and younger: FREE
At the Gate Day of Concert
$14 per person
Ages 2 years and younger: FREE
$15 per person (Includes both Animal Crackers Jr. concerts. You will receive 2 tickets when your order is placed, one for each concert.) Only available online.
Doors open: 6 p.m.
Shows begin: 7 p.m.
Show will last one hour
Children 15 and younger need to be accompanied by a paying adult.
Purchasing tickets for Animal Crackers Jr. does not permit entry to Racine Zoo during the day. Event takes place after hours, so additional zoo admission not required. You only need your ticket for admission.
Concerts held rain or shine.
ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Businesses/Organizations Welcome! Sign up for a Business Booth for a great promotional opportunity at any of the concerts!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email Beth Heidorn at email@example.com or call 262.636.9291 for more information.
General Information & More
• Be sure to bring everything you need to the concert. Once on campus, you are unable to leave and return without purchasing another ticket. Picnic dinners are allowed, bag chairs, blankets, and small folding tables. No open fires or grills are allowed on concert day. Food and beverages may be purchased at the event in the Crackers Café. A portion of all purchases is donated to the Zoo.
• The municipal ordinance states that persons are not allowed to carry in any alcoholic beverages. All bags or coolers brought into the Zoo WILL BE SEARCHED and alcoholic beverages will be held until the end of the concert. Beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are available for purchase on concert grounds. Proof of age for alcoholic beverage purchases is required. Proceeds from the sale of beverages at concerts help support the Racine Zoo.
• Persons are encouraged to clean up their area when leaving. Litter barrels and recycling bins are located throughout the grounds.
• Children 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times and kept under supervision. Children two and younger are admitted free of charge.
• Courtesy of the performances is required. We ask that you talk quietly if you must talk at all. Volunteers are instructed to escort any disruptive concert-goer off the grounds. We want everyone to enjoy the concerts and ask for your help and consideration toward others and the performers.
• Gates open at 6 p.m. Concerts begin at 7:00 p.m. and end at approximately 8:00 p.m. The Zoo grounds close 30 minutes after the concert.
• Beverages and food are available for purchase by ticket only. Tickets are available for sale at the Crackers Café in increments of $1.00.
• No reserved seating is available. We ask concert-goers to be considerate of others when placing chairs and blankets.
• No photography or videotaping is permitted at concerts.
• Concerts are rain or shine. Umbrellas are permitted, but raincoats are encouraged as an alternative to umbrellas for concert-goer courtesy.
**Note** Assisted transportation will not be available. However, there are electric scooters for rent while supplies last (for $25). Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.