Saturday, March 2, 2019 | 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Join us for a fundraising event for the conservation and care of our Eastern Black Rhinoceroses, Timu and Kianga!
While supporting our loving rhinos, you can enjoy:
- a savory wine selection
- a delectable five-star catered dinner
- animal presentations and encounters
- a wonderful Silent Auction
Menu and wine list coming soon!
*Must be 21 years or older
There are five different species of rhinos, the White rhino, Eastern black, Greater-one horned, Sumatran and the Javan rhino, but with increased poaching, even in protected areas, every species of rhino is now threatened with extinction.
How Can You Help the Rhino?
• Participate in special events such as Winos for Rhinos, International Rhino Day, Cinco de Rhino, and other programs sponsored by the Zoo.
• Make a donation to the Racine Zoo. All funds go directly toward supporting our eastern black rhinos, research, conservation programs.
• Educate your children about the importance of respecting and conserving wildlife. Visit the Zoo and learn about Timu and Kianga.
By working together, we can help to ensure that every species of rhino is allowed to live on Earth for many more millions of years.
Not A Zoo Member? Don't want to miss out on the special discounts? Join today and SAVE!