Sleep Under the Stars at the Racine Zoo!
June 28 – 29, 2019 | July 26 – 27, 2019 | August 23 – 24, 2019
Sleepover with the lions, tigers, and bears- if you dare! The Racine Zoo is proud to continue our Slumber Safari during the 2018 Spring/Summer season and it’s guaranteed to be a roaring good time. This exciting adventure has guests enjoying a pizza dinner alongside their feathered friends, a guided tour throughout the Zoo, getting up close and personal with our animal ambassadors in a behind-the-scenes tour, the opportunity to engage in one of a kind of enrichment for our animal friends, and of course ending the night with a campfire favorite-s’mores! After a restful night dreaming under the stars along the shoreline of Lake Michigan, guests will enjoy a continental breakfast while watching the animals enjoy a special breakfast of their own!
Bring your own tent or rent one of ours! Guests also can add the option of a behind-the-scenes tour of the Charles and Jennifer Johnson Land of the Giants - seeing our giraffes and rhinos up close and indulging them with a late night snack!
Your Slumber Safari Includes:
• Pizza dinner
• A guided tour throughout the zoo
• A behind-the-scenes tour of the animal ambassador area
• Hands on crafts
• S’mores by the campfire
• Breakfast the following morning
* For an extra fee, reserve a behind-the-scenes tour of the Land of the Giants
Pre-registration is required.
Download the Registration Form here.
- Please complete one form per group and be sure to complete one release form for each participant.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- All participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- All registrations must be received no later than the Wednesday prior to the event by 5:00pm.
Cost: $55 per participant with the option of a Behind the Scenes tour for an additional $15/person
$25 per tent rental (We have both 4 person and 8 person tents)
Contact the Conservation Education Department at 262-636-9580 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.