Sleep Under the Stars at the Racine Zoo!
June 6 – 7
July 11 – 12
August 8 – 9
5PM – 9AM
Sleepover with the lions, tigers, and bears—if you dare! This exciting adventure has guests enjoying a pizza dinner alongside their feathered friends, a guided tour throughout the Zoo, getting up close and personal with our animal ambassadors in a behind-the-scenes tour, the opportunity to engage in one of a kind enrichment for our animal friends, and of course, ending the night with a campfire favorite – s’mores! After a restful night dreaming under the stars along the shoreline of Lake Michigan, guests will enjoy a continental breakfast while watching the animals enjoy a special breakfast of their own!
Bring your own tent or rent one of ours! Guests also can add the option of a behind-the-scenes tour of the Charles and Jennifer Johnson Land of the Giants - seeing our giraffes and rhinos up close and indulging them with a late night snack!
Your Slumber Safari Includes:
• Pizza dinner
• A guided tour throughout the zoo
• A behind-the-scenes tour of the animal ambassador area
• Hands on crafts
• S’mores by the campfire
• Breakfast the following morning
* For an extra fee, reserve a behind-the-scenes tour of the Land of the Giants
Want a more personal experience? Ask about our private Slumber Safaris! Minimum 30 guests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262.636.9580.
Pre-registration is required.
Cost: $55 per participant with the option of a Behind-the-Scenes tour of the Land of the Giants for an additional $15/person
$25 per tent rental (We have both 4 person and 8 person tents)
Download the Registration Form here.
- Please complete one form per group and be sure to complete one release form for each participant.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- All participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- All registrations must be received no later than the Wednesday prior to the event by 5:00pm.
Return completed forms to:
Contact the Conservation Education Department at 262-636-9580 or email@example.com for any questions.