Boo at the Zoo
Saturday, October 24, 2020 | 9AM – 4:30PM
Business/organization will provide craft, candy, food or some sort of tangible gift for 2,000 kids visiting your designated space. You are welcome to set up your display in your vehicle's trunk or bring your own table or tent. Attendants must be at least 16 years of age.
How will the day play out?
- All participating organizations will enter the Zoo from the Augusta Street gate no later than 8AM on Saturday, October 26.
- All vehicles will set up in a designated area on the north end of the Zoo.
- Vehicles must be set up and decorated by 8:45AM.
- Participants must stay in position from 9AM – 4:30PM.
- Please bring enough candy (palm oil free or sustainable palm oil preferred) and/or prizes for 2,000 little ghosts and goblins.
- Feel free to dress up - having fun is a must!
Booth Fee: FREE
Please register no later than Saturday, October 17, 2020.